We set ourselves ambitious social goals and a policy in line with our values and ambitions.
On our scale, we are helping to build a better world where:
- respect and kindness are the cornerstones of every collaboration
- the environment is a combination of resources that we protect and value
- quality is normative
WE ARE COMMITTED TO QUALITY:
A guaranteed response within 24 business hours
High-performance and advanced IT tools, powered by a high-speed connexion
A personalised follow-up of each order and a guarantee that deadlines will be met
A systematic audit of each of your requests including personalised advice to optimise your costs and lead times
Strict confidentiality with the signature of a formal written agreement upon request
WE GO FURTHER BY COMPLYING WITH THE ISO 17100 STANDARD:
The ISO 17100 quality standard contains requirements for translation service providers regarding the management of their core processes, qualification requirements, availability and management of resources and actions necessary for the delivery of a quality translation service.
What we guarantee, in accordance with the ISO 17100 standard:
Our linguists translate exclusively into their mother tongue to ensure optimal mastery of their working language.
Our standard service includes a translation followed by a proofreading by a second linguist. This team of linguists work together to harmonize the entire service.
The second linguist performs a bilingual proofreading to check the source and target texts and to ensure the suitability of the translation with the source.
Interaction with each client is very important, from the moment the project is planned to the moment it is delivered. We maintain communication with each client to ensure the effective handling of any changes, requests or queries and to assess your satisfaction.
The linguists we work with have the professional skills required by the standard and meet at least one of the following conditions:
- Recognized graduate diploma in translation
- Equivalent qualification in another field and at least two years' experience in translation
- More than five years professional experience in translation
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE GLOBAL COMPACT :
In 2016, we signed the United Nations Global Compact, the world's largest initiative in terms of sustainable development in workplaces and the largest network of companies committed to social responsibility.
The goal: to generate a movement of companies and their stakeholders around the world.
To this end, the Global Compact invites and supports companies to integrate 10 fundamental principles into their strategies, cultures and actions, but also to promote them within their area of influence:
1. Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed humain rights.
2. Businesses should make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
3. Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
4. Businesses should uphold the elimination of all forms of forces and compulsory labour.
5. Businesses should uphold the effective abolition of child labour.
6. Businesses should uphold the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
7. Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
8. Businesses should undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
9. Businesses should encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
10. Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
By joining the Global Compact, we commit to integrating these 10 principles and to publish an annual Communication on Progress (COP) that contains:
Discover our COP 2019 !
- The signed renewal of our CEO's commitment to the Global Compact and its principles
- A description of the practical actions implemented or planned
- The quantification of the results of these actions or the quantified goals